Reasons To Be Thankful On Thanksgiving0
Thanksgiving is Thursday, November 24th and What I’m thankful for this year is the following.
- Being an American and having the freedom that most don’t have.
- For my family and the love we share.
- For my friends who are always there when I need them the most.
- Thanksgiving dinner and the football games that are on. For this years Thanksgiving football game line up click here.
- The fish in the seas that we all love to catch.
- Having an extreme joy for fishing even if I don’t catch anything.
- For snook season, redfish season, grouper season and any fish season.
- Back country fishing has always been one of my favorite fishing selections.
- For the places I have had the opportunity to fish thanks to all the different Fishing Charter Guides that have been kind enough to let me fish with them.
- The big fish that I have caught, but not for the ones that got away.
I’m thankful for a lot of things and these are just a few. Do you have anything this year that you are thankful for? Please share your thankfulness with us in a comment